One of the best times of the year to stock up for the winter race season…..
Labor Day Weekend is the unofficial start of pre-ski season.
A few reminders for the new Ski Racer:
- USSA Registered racers do not pay MSRP / full sticker price for racer gear (with few exceptions)
- Brand new Skis, Boots, Poles, Armor, etc. have customary race price discounts below list.
- Racer pricing can mean significant savings (15 to 30%)
- Only current season [brand new] equipment is sold under racer pricing.
- Certain manufactures advertise prices at race price [Meaning no further discount] (i.e.. Atomic)
- Most clubs will have a new equipment ordering day.
- Coaches will advise on ski equipment fit/ type.
- A single new equipment order will be made for the club.
- Many clubs have race ski swaps.
- A day or weekend to buy and sell race equipment.
- You might check the swap first and fill in the rest on equipment order day.
- If you don’t find it at Swap, or, don’t order it, and still need it….
- Labor Day weekend is the best time to find heavily discounted gear.
- On-line and local retailers will use this as the gateway season opener for winter.
Some Labor Day Sales going on now:
20% off with checkout code: Sendit
20% off all sale items
20% off site wide with code: 20LD
10% off site wide w/o code